My name is Charles “Mark” Brewer and I am a professor of psychology here at Tacoma Community College. I teach face-to-face on campus as well as online through the Canvas learning management system.
Continuing education is a priority and a vital part of my routine ensuring only the most current psychological research and theories make their way to my classroom.
Critical thinking is a vital skill and is used as the foundation for learning at all levels. My lessons are structured around the theories of the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) model.
- A.A. General Science, Portland Community College
- B.A. Theatre Arts, University of Oregon
- M.A. Counseling Psychology, Pacific University
- PhD. Teaching Psychology, Walden University
- American Psychological Association
- Western Psychological Association
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
Summer 2019 Quarter Syllabi
|Fall||PSYC& 200HOL||Lifespan Psychology [CCN||MW ||3:00 PM ||4:15 PM ||L2-1 ||Classroom|
|Fall||PSYC& 200HOL||Lifespan Psychology [CCN||MW ||5:30 PM ||6:45 PM ||L2-1 ||Classroom|