My name is Charles “Mark” Brewer and I am a professor of psychology here at Tacoma Community College. I teach face-to-face on campus as well as online through the Canvas learning management system.
Continuing education is a priority and a vital part of my routine ensuring only the most current psychological research and theories make their way to my classroom.
Critical thinking is a vital skill and is used as the foundation for learning at all levels. My lessons are structured around the theories of the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) model.
- A.A. General Science, Portland Community College
- B.A. Theatre Arts, University of Oregon
- M.A. Counseling Psychology, Pacific University
- PhD. Teaching Psychology, Walden University
- American Psychological Association
- Western Psychological Association
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
|B894||PSYC& 100HOL||General Psychology||MW ||5:30 PM ||6:45 PM ||17-3 ||Classroom|
|B901||PSYC& 10001||General Psychology [CCN]||MTWTh ||9:10 AM ||10:40 AM ||17-1 ||Classroom|
|B894||PSYC& 200WE1||Lifespan Dev||Daily ||8:30 AM ||9:20 AM ||L1-1 ||Classroom|