At TCC, we're committed to help all students reach their goals for education and employment.
The skills that you will build in the BEdA program can help you reach any of the following goals:
- Advance to college level (ABE)
- Improve English Language skills (AESL)
- Earn a High School diploma (HS 21+)
- Prepare for the new GED (ABE)
- Jumpstart your career through an I-BEST program
BEdA classes offer a low-cost option to build skills to college level. We offer you a starting point to college and career pathways for $25 tuition plus $1 per credit class fee.
To participate in Basic Education for Adults in Washington State, individuals:
- Must be at least 16 years old, and not enrolled or be required to be enrolled in secondary school (including online options).
- Are not required to prove residency or citizenship.
We are here to help - contact us!
Basic Skills front desk: 253-566-5144
I-BEST programs: 253-566-5375
English for Academic Purposes (EAP): 253-566-5295
International Student Visas: 253-566-5190