Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Did you place below college level or missed the financial aid deadline?
You can start here – now!
TCC’s ABE program can help you reach your professional and educational goals at a fraction of the cost! Students take our classes for different reasons. You can earn your high school diploma through our High School+ program, take support classes for the GED® or build your skills to college level through our Reading/Writing and math classes.
All students must be at least 16 years old to take ABE classes. If you are under 19, you must be formally released from high school before enrolling in ABE classes. To obtain a release from your high school, contact the last school or school district to request a release.
Note: Individuals with visitor or international student visas are not eligible. The English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program offers intensive college preparatory English instruction for international students.
Upon successful completion of the program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate academic reading, math, and written and oral communication skills through the development of critical thinking and comprehension strategies.
- Recognize themselves as learners and citizens capable of accomplishing their academic and professional goals and contributing to the larger community.
- Engage in campus activities, utilize campus resources, and demonstrate the ability to transition to and navigate academic and professional environments.
- Demonstrate an increase in computer literacy and proficiency in using technology for academic and professional purposes.
- Use interpersonal skills and strategies in a multicultural context to work collaboratively, solve problems, and perform tasks.
We are here to guide you through the enrollment process!
To start the enrollment process click below.
Questions? Contact us anytime!
We are here to help you succeed! Stop by at our front desk at Building 7.
We are located in:
Building 7 Advising Area (Green wall section)
Front Office: 253-566-5144
For general program questions email email@example.com