Are You on Track? Check in and Explore Programs
No classes are held before 3 p.m. on Educational Planning Day, held once per quarter. This is your chance to:
- Check in with your advisor to make sure your program completion, graduation, transfer and career goals are on track. ** PLEASE NOTE: Some departments, such as Running Start, will not be able to individually advise every student on Educational Planning Day. Feel free to make an appointment for a date before or after Educational Planning Day.**
- Patricipate in group advising activities
- Explore programs that interest you
Oct. 24 Educational Planning Day Activities
Advising Drop-In Hours
Time: 9 - 11:30 a.m. & 2 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Building 7 and on Zoom.
Time: 11 a.m. - noon
Location: Building 19 Room 21 Anthropology Lab
Dr. Jenkins will be in the Anth lab (19-21) hosting a small group discussion about anthropology advising, coursework, our specialization AA, jobs, transfer programs, or any other Anthropology related questions you might have. Stop by! Bring your friends! Say hi to our new Neanderthal skeleton (just in time for Halloween!)
Art Department Information Session & Studio Demonstrations
Time: 9 a.m. - noon
Location: Building 5
Learn more about TCC's incredible art classes and watch demonstrations!
Time: Noon - 2 p.m.
Location: Building 11 Student Center
Find the perfect OSE club for you! Find a list of of active clubs & meeting times here.
Computer Science Information Session
Time: 9 - 12 p.m.
Location: Building 15 Room 106
- Information for Computer Science Students. Up-to-date information about TCC offerings and university engineering program requirements.
- Guest Speaker - Antonia Novak from Microsoft.
- Individual advising opportunities.
Please note that advising for Computer Engineering is combined with Electrical Engineering and is part of the Engineering Educational Planning Day session.
Engineering Information Session
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Location: Building 16 Room 106
If you're in an Engineering program, or interested in going into an Engineering program, this is a great place for you to learn more about your major, hear from guest speakers and learn about how TCC's programs connect with programs offered at nearby universities.
- Information for Mechanical, Civil, Environmental, Aero/Astro, Industrial, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical, Manufacturing and Materials Science Engineering students. Up-to-date information about TCC offerings and university engineering program requirements.
- Updates for Engineering Club and MESA
Guest Speaker - Cameron Carlson from Parametrix in Seattle, WA.
- Breakout sessions based on engineering disciplines.
- Individual advising opportunities for those who have previously attended a breakout session.
Environmental Science and Environmental Sustainability Advising
Time: 10 - 11 a.m.
Location: Building 15 Room 201
Currently studying environmental science or environmental sustainability, or thinking about going into the field? Please join us for a group advising session!
Healthcare Pathway Advising
Information Systems Power Up Event
Workforce Education Funding Information Session
Writing Studies and Una Voce Information Session