Admission into the Community Health BAS program will be on a first come basis based on registration (not the order of application submission). Once you meet the entry requirements you can apply at any time. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. New students enter every fall quarter. Entry into any other quarter is based solely on space availability.
- The Fall 2021 cohort is full; applications for entry are still being accepted and reviewed. Students who qualify will be place on a waitlist in the event a seat becomes available.
- Applications are being accepted for entry in Fall 2022.
Priority placement will be based upon eligibility, date of application, and space available.
- Applicants will be notified of admission into the BAS Community Health program via email.
- Applicants will receive a response within 30-days of submitting their application.
- The applicant will be asked to confirm acceptance of admission - this is time sensitive.
Please note: Admission policies are subject to change. Applications will be accepted under the terms in place at the time an application is received by the BAS Office. It is the responsibility of the applicant to keep up-to-date on any changes that may affect his/her qualifications for acceptance.
Applicants must upload unofficial transcripts of all colleges as part of the application process. If accepted to the program, the unofficial transcripts will be used to develop a draft educational plan.
Accepted students must submit official transcripts to TCC no later than 6 weeks after acceptance to the program. Changes to the draft academic plan may be required after official transcripts have been reviewed by the Credential Evaluators.
As you prepare for potential acceptance into the CHP BAS program, we encourage you to plan for funding of your degree. Make sure you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. Our school code is 003796. It is very important that you complete your FAFSA using accurate information. If you have questions email our BAS Financial Aid Specialist.
Find out more about FINANCIAL AID.