The Student Learning Centers are online and in person to support you in all of your academics. We care about your success during this challenging quarter!
Business Education Center (BEC): The BEC is a business-course oriented tutoring program that offers drop-in and appointment tutoring for accounting, statistics, business, business math, computer user, economics, and IT courses
- Drop-in and appointment tutoring for accounting, business, business math, computer
user, economics, and IT courses
- Note: Since each tutor is not able to tutor all of the above courses please call before stopping by to make sure we have a tutor available for your specific subject.
- Open study Spaces
- Computers available
Monday through Thursday, 10:00am – 4:00pm;
Friday: 10:00am - 1:30pm
Location: Building 16 Room 308 (3rd floor of building 16).
To make an appointment: Call 253-460-4411 or stop by our center
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT THROUGH ETUTORING: LIVE TUTORING
Available support in eTutoring for Statistics, Accounting, Economics, and Microsoft Office.
Start here by clicking on Tutoring Support at TCC
- Self-enroll (only first time)
- Open course (which will be added to your Canvas courses)
- Click "Access other online tutoring options: eTutoring"
OR . . . Access it through the Portal (go to the top of your Portal Page and hover over the box icon, then select “All Applications” then scroll down to “eTutoring”).
The Canvas site offers more . . .
- Handouts and Resources!
- Our Staff
- Access to other SLC programs!
Get paid to help your fellow students
Tutoring is a paid position with a time commitment of 5-12 hours per week. Qualified applicants will have a desire to facilitate the learning of their fellow students, a GPA of 3.0 or higher, a strong recommendation from an instructor in the discipline they are supporting, and previous completion of the course they support with a 3.0 or better.
To apply, visit Careers at TCC and select the job title Tutor, Dedicated Tutor, and Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader – Pool.