Math Advising Resource Center (MARC)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm; Friday 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Start here by clicking on Tutoring Support at TCC
- Self-enroll (only first time)
- Open course (which will be added to your Canvas courses)
How to access: Follow the link found on Tutoring Support at TCC Canvas page (select “Tutoring Support at TCC” above, then choose link “I want to meet with a tutor in zoom now!” and the “Click Here” link)
The Math Advising Resource Center (MARC) has the experienced tutors, study spaces, course advising, and math resources you need to help you be successful in your math classes.
- Drop-in Math Tutors
- Get help with studying and assignments from our tutors.
- Math Advising
- Do you need advice about which math classes to take for your area of study?
- Do you need help with math placement or getting into a math class?
- Our Math Advising staff can help you with your options. To request a Math Placement or Permission Code, please fill out the Math Placement and Advising Form: https://forms.office.com/r/xrGdfwq2Ns
- Math Resources
- Maximize your study time with our computer programs, reference books, whiteboards, and textbook or calculator checkout.
- Learn about math related study skills and other math resources.
- Open Study Area & Computer Lab
- Review for tests, study or work on math assignments individually or as a group.