Health Information Technology (HIT) Admissions Process
- Apply to TCC.
- Complete the HIT Virtual Information Session. The Virtual Information Session provides background on the HIT profession, TCC's
HIT program and steps for getting started.
- Complete the Program Entry Request Form to request entry into the HIT AAS program for the Fall 2021 cohort.
- Complete the following prerequisite courses with an earned grade of C or higher prior to beginning the Fall HIT courses:
* ENGL&101 - English Composition I
* HIT 105 - Comprehensive Medical Terminology
* BIOL&175 - Human Anatomy & Physiology
* MATH 136 - Inferential Statistics OR MATH& 146 - Intro to Statistics
NOTE: Students can request entry prior to completion of the prerequisite courses, but must complete these courses before beginning the program in Fall quarter.