Health Information Technology (HIT) Admissions Process
- Apply to TCC.
- Complete the HIT Virtual Information Session. The Virtual Information Session provides background on the HIT profession, TCC's
HIT program and steps for getting started.
- Schedule an appointment with a Healthcare Academic Advisor to plan your classes.
- Complete the following prerequisite courses with an earned grade of C or higher prior to beginning the Fall HIT courses:
* ENGL&101 - English Composition I
* HIT 105 - Comprehensive Medical Terminology
* BIOL&175 - Human Anatomy & Physiology
* MATH& 146 - Introduction to Statistics
* CU 203 - Excel II