Enrollment Process and Rates
We maintain a Waiting List for placement in our program when spaces become available. We take the following into consideration when enrolling a child:
- There is a spot in the age-appropriate classroom for your child
- You already have a child in our program (sibling)
- You are a student at TCC
- You are a faculty or staff member at TCC
- Submission date of your Waiting List Form
- Discussion about ECEAP (full day or extended day) or EHS-CCP eligibility
Waiting List Form
Please fill out the Waiting List form as soon as you know you're interested in enrolling your child at the ELC.
If any of your contact information changes, or you no longer want to remain on the Waiting List, you must notify the ELC.
Child Care Rates
These are our child care rates for the 2017-2018 school year. Please let us know if you have any questions about them.
Pay Your Child Care Bill Online
TCC students can pay their child care bill through ctcLink. Non-students (staff/faculty, community members, etc.) can use this link to pay with a credit card online.