27th HIM Leadership Conference
Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
Location: TCC campus, Building 13
Continental breakfast, lunch, and snack included
June 3, 2023
Sign up to attend today!
The HIT Program’s 27th HIM Leadership Conference will be held in person at TCC in building 13 on June 3, 2023. The conference is a student-led event planned and executed by our graduating class of HIT AAS students. The event is open to both HIM professionals and students. Attendees can earn up to 6.0 AHIMA approved CEU credits by attending.
Interested in presenting?
Complete this form to express interest in presenting at the 27th HIM Leadership Conference: Presenter Interest Form
See the linked PDF files below from our speakers and presenters during the 27th HIM Leadership Conference:
- Advocacy 101
- Advocacy 101 Handout
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Information Management
- Coding Skin Lesions and Avoiding Denials
- Covid-19 Vaccine Initiatives Data Stewardship Practices
- Data Quality: The Five Ws
- Fundamentals Building RCM in Non-Traditional Setting
- Psychedelic Renaissance
- Strengthening Your Emotional Intelligence
- Sunni Borghi Career Journey
- The Future of HIM