Applications will only be accepted via the online submission process.
1. Download and fill out this application
2. Complete and email the application along with the following documents to: HIMBAS@tacomacc.edu
- Unofficial transcripts showing completion of Associate Degree
- Proof of any industry-specific credentials you possess (RHIT, RN, RRT, etc.)
- Certificate of Completion from Virtual Information Session
You should receive an email confirming receipt of your application. If you do not receive an email within 72 hours, please email HIMBAS@tacomacc.edu
As you prepare for potential acceptance into the HIM BAS program, we encourage you to plan for funding of your degree. Make sure you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov . Our school code is 003796. Complete your FAFSAs using accurate information. This is very important.
· The 2018-19 school year starts fall quarter 2018. The 2018-2019 FASFA will be based on 2016 income and 2016 tax return information.
Find out more about FINANCIAL AID.
The Baccalaureate Degree Health Information Management Program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM)