Fresh Start Spring Quarter 2022 Info Sessions (Main Campus)
- October 26, 2021 (12pm - 2pm)
- November 9, 2021 (12pm - 2pm)
- November 23, 2021 (12pm - 2pm)
- December 7, 2021 (12pm - 2pm)
- January 4, 2022 (12pm - 2pm)
- January 18, 2022 (12pm - 2pm)
- February 1, 2022 (12pm - 2pm)
- February 15, 2022 (12pm - 2pm)
- March 1, 2022 (12pm - 2pm)
- March 8, 2022 (12pm - 2pm)
Meeting ID: 883 5490 9638
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88354909638# US (Tacoma)
Fresh Start Winter Quarter 2022 Info Sessions (Gig Harbor Campus)
Thanks for your interest in the Fresh Start Program! You're invited to learn more about Fresh Start at Gig Harbor by attending one of the virtual Info Sessions listed below. Questions? Contact Jinxx Jones, Fresh Start Program Assistant, at 253-566-5086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 28, 2021 (12pm - 2pm)
- November 18, 2021 (12pm - 2pm)
Meeting ID: 874 2444 7695
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,87424447695# US (Tacoma)
Fresh Start Evaluation Form
Before you register for Fresh Start, we'll need to collect some information from you. You can complete the Evaluation Form before or after you complete the Info Session.
About Fresh Start
Fresh Start gives you the opportunity to complete your high school diploma requirements while accumulating college credit.
The benefits of Fresh Start:
- Free tuition and textbooks
- Challenging academic classes
- Ongoing educational planning and advising
- Seamless transition from high school to college
Need funding if you are aged out of high school?
- You may be eligible for Ability to Benefit. Read more here.
Fresh Start FAQs
What is Fresh Start?
Watch our video to get a good idea of how we can help you