TCC’s Information Commons is your place to connect, study, and explore. Take advantage of our digital resources:
- Book Laptops and Equipment
- 86 Windows 7 computers and 3 Macs for student use on coursework or assignments
- No appointment necessary, walk in anytime during lab hours
- Wireless internet access for your laptop
- Multiple printers for black & white, full color, and photo-quality projects
- More than 50 software programs available, including:
- Industry standard web and print design programs
- Surgical training programs for our Allied Health students
- Math and statistics
- … and more!
- Two group study rooms with media screens for student collaboration. Reserve your room now.
Contact us or visit!
We're located on the first floor of the Information Technology Building (Bldg. 16).
Need help? Drop us a line.
Fall, Winter, and Spring Terms
10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday
Closed Friday - Sunday