TCC's EAP Program provides a strong basis in written and spoken English. We have a wide variety of classes designed not only to improve your English language and study skills, but also to prepare you for the U.S. college classroom.
Advantages of TCC's EAP Program
- A complete program with five levels of instruction, from beginning through advanced.
- Highly qualified teachers.
- Free tutoring.
- Guaranteed admission into TCC - It's easy to start your degree!
- TOEFL scores not required
The EAP Program admits students without a TOEFL or IELTS score; students take an EAP placement test during International Student Orientation.
Students with the following minimum scores place directly into ENGL& 101 and do not need any further testing:
*Please note: TOEFL and IELTS scores have a two year validation period. **Scores effective Fall Quarter 2014
A Complete Program
The EAP Program provides five levels of instruction, from beginning through advanced. Classes are offered in:
- Reading / Writing
- Grammar / Speaking
- Conversation / Pronunciation
- American Culture / Discussion
EAP classes of 100+ level earn college-level credit, which you can apply to your Associate degree. Students can also take some college classes while completing EAP classes, including:
- Communication Studies 101
- Art, Music, and Physical Education classes
Students can earn a certificate in as few as 3 quarters.
- One-year certificate in English Language and American Culture
- EAP Program Completion certificate
Any Questions? Contact us.