main photo


Complete the Admissions Application if you haven't already done so.

Readmitting Students

  • If you've been gone for more than one quarter, call 253.566.5325 to update your application. Exceptions: Running Start, Fresh Start and ABE students must contact those departments.

Transfer Students (from another college)

  • Apply to TCC
  • Arrange for transcripts - If you’ve completed coursework at another college, it’s best to submit official transcripts for evaluation. This helps your advisor place you in classes that are right for your goals. Advisors can use unofficial transcripts for class placement purposes.  To get credit for transfer courses, submit an official transcript for review.

Special Admissions Students

You are a Special Admissions Student if you fall into one of the following categories:

  • Continuing Education
    • You are not required to complete an admissions application for non-credit Continuing Education classes. Visit continuingedtacoma.com to browse class offerings, register, and pay online with a credit/debit card.  Or call the Continuing Education department at 253.460.2424 to speak with a customer service specialist.
  • State Employee
    • Register on the 3rd day of the quarter at noon
    • Space available basis only
    • Maximum of 2 classes/10 credits allowed per quarter
    • Fill out the State Employee Space Available Tuition Waiver form and submit it to Enrollment Services, Building 7.
  • Senior Citizen (60 years or older)
  • SPRUCE (SPace available to Respond to the Unemployed through College Education)
    • Please visit the SPRUCE page for more information.

Please consider rating the content on this page:
Poor Outstanding
Your comments about the content on this page:

If you would like us to get back with you, please share your email address (optional):