Connect with us
Find the department and service you need to contact.
- Check on your classes.
- Make sure you’ve paid your tuition, or you could be dropped for non-payment. (Don’t pay tuition if you’re getting financial aid.)
- Make sure you know if your classes are in-person, online, or hybrid. You can find that information in the class description in ctcLink.
- If your class is online, make sure you know if it’s synchronous (has a designated time for the entire class to meet online) or asynchronous (has no designated meeting time, students can access class materials whenever they have time).
- Check on your Financial Aid. Look in the Financial Aid section of your ctcLink Student Center AND check your TCC student email for messages from financial aid. If you need to submit documents, you can upload them or drop them in the drop box outside Building 14.
- Get your books. The TCC bookstore is now open 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Monday – Friday. Please remember to wear a mask on campus. You can also order books online and have them shipped home.
- Self-Attest to your covid-19 vaccination status or fill out a medical or religious exemption. All students who come to campus for any reason must have an attestation or exemption form completed by Oct. 31. Learn more here.
- Get vaccinated if you haven’t already! TCC is hosting clinics at the Tacoma and Gig Harbor campus.
- Pick up your parking pass in Building 14. For most students parking passes are free for fall quarter, but you’ll still need one to park at TCC.
- Get your free bus pass. TCC has a transit center on the corner of 19th and Mildred, so many bus routes come right to campus. Get a mobile HopThru Pass and ride Pierce Transit for free all quarter long! Need a physical pass? Request one here.
- Get to know Canvas. Online classes are open for “Week Zero” so that students can explore the online learning platform the week before classes start. (Note: All “Week Zero” assignments are optional.) Having trouble? Here’s a video tutorial that covers Canvas basics.
- Map your schedule. If you have in-person classes or need to visit the Library, eLearning or other departments, this interactive map can show you the way!
- We will continue to offer remote services – tutoring, library and computer lab assistance – will be available.