main photo


Female student carrying books and smiling at the camera. A grant is a monetary award that does not have to be repaid. As long as you continue to earn good grades in your classes, you are eligible for several different grants at TCC.

Available Grants

Funds are limited for all these grants, so be sure you return applications as soon as possible.

Pell Grant

This federal grant can be awarded to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's degree. It can be used to pay tuition and fees. Any amount left over can be used to cover personal expenses. Students can receive a Pell Grant from only one school at a time. A recent change in the law limits the total number of years a student may receive a Pell Grant to the equivalent of six years.

Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

Undergraduate students of exceptional financial need who have not completed their first baccalaureate degree may qualify. Funds are limited.

Washington State Need Grant (SNG)

A state grant to assist the state's lowest-income undergraduate students pursue higher education. Students must be Washington State residents. Students can not receive more than five years of SNG. Funds are limited. Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 3 credits.

TCC Grant

An institutional grant made to Washington state residents to be used for tuition, books, fees, and living expenses. Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 3 credits.

Please consider rating the content on this page:
Poor Outstanding
Your comments about the content on this page:

If you would like us to get back with you, please share your email address (optional):