main photo

Final Course Grade Appeal Process

Students who believe a final course grade has been awarded incorrectly, in error, or in an arbitrary or capricious manner, can address the discrepancy by following the Final Course Grade Appeal Process. The procedure is available in the office of the Vice President for Student Services or at the college website.