English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
Upon successful completion of the five EAP program levels, students will:
- Speak clearly and fluently enough for an English speaker to understand and interpret intent without difficulty.
- Understand spoken English well enough to participate fully and effectively in academic and personal oral communication.
- Write proficiently in both academic and non-academic modes.
- Read with understanding a variety of academic and other texts.
- Appropriately and responsibly use the technology necessary to function fully as a member of the academic and wider community
- Interact cooperatively with individuals of diverse backgrounds in all of the above areas.