ENGR& 104 (5 credits) is highly recommended for this specialization and partially satisfies the Social Science degree requirement. In addition, the following course set fulfills the Specialization Requirement of the Associate of Science degree and is appropriate for students studying engineering.
Specialization Courses (63 credits minimum)
- CS 142 (5 credits).
- PHYS& 221, 222, 223 (18 credits).
- MATH& 153, MATH 220, 238 (15 credits).
- CHEM& 161, 162 (10 credits).
- This specialization requires 15 credits from the following list. Selection depends on the intended engineering major. These 15 credits must be approved by an engineering advisor.
- This specialization allows for no elective credits.
* The engineering specialization requires 63 credits. However, in some cases this will not satisfy entry requirements for specific baccalaureate engineering departments. Most students are advised to complete one of the specialized engineering Associate of Science degrees, rather than this general engineering Associate of Science degree.