TCC's Continuing Education department offers:
Job Skills and Career Development
Courses designed to provide ...
- a variety of training opportunities for employees who wish to enhance their skills and advance their careers
- certifications required for various careers
- programs and courses required for obtaining and maintaining licensure in professional fields
Personal Interest Classes
Designed for you to ...
- stretch your mind and satisfy your curiosity
- develop new skills and enhance others at home or on the job
- build new relationships with others who share your interests
- have fun!
A Certification and Testing Center
- help you advance your career through professional certification
- provide welcoming, comfortable and relaxed testing environment in a state-of-the-art facility
- provide authorized testing for Pearson Vue, Prometric, CASTLE, PSI, WorkKeys, CASAS, Certiport, Kryterion, ACT, Lasergrade, MSSC and ATI.
The center also provides GED, Microsoft Office Specialist, and typing tests. For more information and prices call 253.460.4364 or visit www.tacomacc.edu/testingcenter.
TCC’s Continuing Education offerings change to meet current and emerging interests and needs of local resident and businesses. Ideas for new offerings come from participants! Classes are offered face-to-face and online, at various days and times. Please visit www.campusce.net/tacoma/category/category.aspx or call 253.566.5020.