main photo

Change of Grade

Students requesting a course grade change must contact their instructors. Instructors approve grade change requests by submitting grade change forms to Enrollment Services.

Grade changes must be made within two quarters (excluding summer) after the quarter in which the student was registered for the course. After two quarters, no grade changes are allowed, unless the instructor documents that the original grade was an error, and the division dean signs an approval. Grades for specific courses can be changed only once.