Automatic Payment Plan (NELNET)
Students who owe $200 or more in quarterly tuition and fees may enroll in the automatic payment plan, which offers easy online enrollment, monthly payment plans, with flexible payment options with no interest. Payment methods include automatic bank payment (ACH) and credit card/debit card payment. NELNET does not accept VISA. There are minimal costs to participate in this automatic payment plan. Follow these simple steps to enroll in the payment plan:
- Go to www.tacomacc.edu/myeservices and click on Registration Login.
- Enter your student ID (SID) and quarter PIN to login to Registration.
- After registering for classes click Finish.
- Click on the Pay by FACTS link on the left side.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll in the FACTS automatic payment plan.
Students with financial aid or coverage by a third party should not sign up for the automatic payment plan. Contact Nelnet Business Solutions at 800.609.8056 or the TCC Business Office at 253.460.4311 for more information.