TCC’s athletic program emphasizes both academic and athletic success for its student athletes. Men’s varsity sports include soccer, basketball and baseball. Varsity sports for women include volleyball, basketball and soccer. Athletic facilities include the TCC gym (Bldg. 20), Minnitti baseball field, and a soccer field.
The Titans have a strong competitive record in the Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges (NWAACC). Each year many athletes transfer to universities to continue their academic and athletic pursuits.
To be eligible for athletic competition, students must:
- Have passed 12 credit hours in their previous quarter of attendance at any post-secondary institution.
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours during the quarter of participation.
- Must pass 12 credit hours to remain eligible in sports which overlap into a second quarter.
To compete in a second season of any sport, students must:
- Have completed 36 credit hours since their first quarter of participation.
- Have an overall G.P.A. of at least 2.0.
Students may request copies of the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act report, filed by the Athletic Department each October. This report provides a summary of participation rates, athletics-related student aid, expenses related to athletics, revenue generated through athletics, and graduation and transfer rates of athletes. Information requests should be made to the athletic director.
For information on athletic scholarship opportunities, call TCC’s athletics office at 253.566.5097.