Math Advising Resource Center (MARC)
TCC’s MARC is a student learning center devoted to helping TCC students be successful in math courses. Resources available in the MARC include:
- Study areas
- Drop-in tutoring
- Math advising
- Math handouts and resources
- Books, calculators, rulers and whiteboards
- Computer lab equipped with math software
- Quarterly graphing calculator rentals
Classes to support students enrolled in developmental math courses, including:
- MARC 075 Tools for Review Arithmetic Success
- MARC 085 Tools for Introduction to Algebra Success
- MARC 090 Tools for Elementary Algebra Success
- MARC 095 Tools for Intermediate Algebra Success.
For additional information, current hours, and online resources, visit the portal.