Computer & Electrical Engineering
ENGR& 104 (5 credits) is highly recommended for this specialization and partially satisfies Social Science degree requirement. ENGR& 114 is also highly recommended as an elective course under Section 2 Humanities courses. In addition, the following course set fulfills the Specialization Requirement of the Associate of Science degree and is appropriate for students studying Computer or Electrical Engineering. This specialization requires a total of 103 credits for the degree.
Specialization Courses (73 credits)
- CS 142, 143, ENGR& 204 (15 credits).
- PHYS& 221, 222, 223 (18 credits).
- MATH& 153, MATH 220, 238 (15 credits).
- CHEM& 161 (5 credits).
- Select four additional courses to be chosen from the following electives list (20 credits):
- This specialization allows for no elective credits.