Tacoma Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, 8060 165th Avenue NE, Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052. Specialized curriculum accreditation recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and/or the U.S. Department of Education include the following:
- TCCs’ Associate Degree Nursing program is accredited by the National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission (NLNAC).
- TCC’s Health Information Management program is accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
- TCC’s Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- TCC’s EMT-Paramedic program is accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the EMS Professions (CoAEMSP) in collaboration with the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- TCC’s Radiologic Sciences program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
- TCC’s Paralegal program is approved by the American Bar Association.
- TCC's Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.